Salt - Short Break for Hikers
3 night with half board
Rain or sunshine, come and experience the beauty of this magnificent alpine scenery. Discover new places, or return to re-discover a favourite location.
We are members of the "Wanderfreunde - Dachstein Salzkammergut" society, and are committed to providing high standards of service to our guests. Serives we currently provide are:
- Hikers' Info Area with books, maps, lisys of attractions and events in the area, panoramic maps of the entire area.
- Details of current weather conditions and listings of points of local interest/events in the area
- Suggested hiking tours and practical help
- Small shop selling walking sticks, nordic hiking poles, rucksacks, water bottles, rain wear and first aid supplies
- Take-away breakfast and packed lunch available
- Pick-up service/transport subject to an additional charge
- 3 nights
- 3 nights' accommodation with breakfast buffet and evening meal (4 courses with choice of 3 main courses)
- Salzkammergut hikers' map and lists of suggested walks
- 1 "Salt Experience Ticket" for one of the following options, a, b or c
a. Cable car to the summit of the Krippenstein and visit to the 5 Fingers viewing platform and the Heilbronn Cross (stunning views across the World Heritage Region) or
b. Hike along the so-called “Ostuferwanderweg” next to Lake Hallstatt to Hallstatt’s Salt Mountain as well as an entrance to and tour through Hallstatt’s salt mine (the oldest salt mine in the world) – “Salt mining in the past and today” You will then hike to the city of Hallstatt and visit its World Heritage Museum or
c. "Bathing in Salt" - admission to the Eurotherme Bad Ischl - includes the thermal baths and sauna
The itinerary can be planned individually.
09. 05. - 23. 10. 2020
Price per person, including local taxes, minimum occupancy 2 persons
- Suitable for seniors
- Suitable for friends
- Suitable for couples
- For families
Salt - Short Break for HikersAgathawirt Country Hotel
St. Agatha 10
4822 Bad Goisern am Hallstättersee
Phone+43 6135 8341
You can also visit us onVisit us on Facebook Visit us on Instagram Visit us on Pinterest Visit our videochannel on YouTube Wikipedia Blog
Legal contact informationSchenner Johann und Andrea Mag. GesBR.
Schenner Johann und Andrea
St. Agatha 10
AT-4822 Bad Goisern am Hallstättersee