Our very traditional house is situated in the heart of Gosau!
The Brandwirt is an traditional inn in the valley of Gosau where you can enjoy a beautiful view to the Gosaukamm. The guests can relish homemade delicacies and regional dishes every day.
Experience a 360° Panorama Tour through the Dachstein Salzkammergut region…
The inn Brandwirt is daily opened from the beginning of May till middle of October and 25th of December till the middle of march.
- 24/7 hot meals
- lunch menu
The inn offers regional and international dishes!
- Indoor: 150 Number of seats
- Hall: 100 Number of seats
- Garden / Patio: 60 Number of seats
- tap room: 25 Number of seats
- guest / beer garden on site
- Smoking room
- separate smoker-/non smoker-areas
- Children's corner (indoors)
- Playground (outdoors)
- High chairs for children
- Toilet facility
- private party available
- table reservation available
- Lane for Eisstockschiessen (similar to curling)
767 mAccessibility / arrival
motorway exit Golling – Abtenau, Russbach, Gosau
Gosau: Turn right a few meters befor you reach the cross Pass Gschütt to the inn Brandwirt.
motorway exit Regau – Gmunden, Bad Ischl, Bad Goisern, Gosau
Gosau: Turn right at the cross Pass Gschütt to Abtenau. After about 500 m you take the exit on the left side.
by bus (irregular on Sundays):
from Bad Ischl: bus in direction to “Gosausee” (Lake Gosau). Get off at "Gosau Abzw. Pass Gschütt".
from Rußbach: bus in direction to Gosau, get off at the terminus
- Parking space: 30
- Bus parking space: 5
no parking fees
- All weather
- Suitable for groups
- Suitable for kids (all ages)
- Pets allowed
Please get in touch for more information.
- Genussland Oberösterreich – Land of Flavours