Gosau Apartment Shelbourne
Gosau Apartment is a private self-catering studio apartment located within the prestigious Vitalhotel, Gosau - with wonderful facilities and views. The valley has a lake, a cable car up to the Zweiselalm plateau, for walks with views of the massive Dachstein and its glacier. It is close to Hallstatt.
- Wifi (free of charge)
- Kitchen corner
- (electric) Cooker
- Dishes available
- Blankets available
- Bedcovers available
Wonderful amenities are available on site at Vitalhotel
Downstairs, by lift/stairs, is the hotel's leisure centre where guests can have a range of spa treatments like steam room, sauna, massage, quiet room, facial treatments, turkish bath and swimming. In winter guests can plunge into the snow too!
The garden is a relaxing place to relax on sunbeds, or at the terrace with a drink.
There is also indoor tennis courts, a games room with ping-pong, table soccer and billiards, a gym, creche, and on occasions arranged walking and cycling tours.
There is also, of course, a bar with cocktails, and a full-service restaurant where our guests may also dine with the advantage of specially discounted prices, so a 3-course meal is both tasty and very good value!
The hotel is currently being refurbished off-season so there is more good facilities to come!
- Children's corner (indoors)
- Playground (outdoors)
- Pool Table
- Ping-pong table
- Drying room for sports equipment
- Indoor pool
- Baggage keepsafe
- Transfer (airport, train station, ...)
- Without board
meals on request possible (Vitalhotel)
730 mDistance (in km)
- Center: 0,5 km
- Bus parking space: 0,1 km
- Bus station: 0,1 km
- Lake: 6 km
- Trail: 0,1 km
- Restaurant: Near by
- Shopping possibility: 0,5 km
- Ski lift: 2 km
A car is essential in the summer as there is so much to explore, and at your own pace is best! In winter, cars need 'winter tyres' but the roads are usually kept clear.
Gosau is south east of Salzburg - 60kms
N 47.579365 E 13.536766
Golling is the nearest station (south of Salzburg). It is 25 kms west of Gosau. Take a bus from there.
Salzburg Airport is 60kms away. There you can hire a car, take a taxi or a bus to Gosau.
It takes 45 minutes by car.
A train is also available, but only to Golling, then you must take a bus.
Buses go south to Golling, too, but you must change. Alternatively go via Bad Ischll
- Parking space: 50
The hotel is open from the middle of May till the middle of October and from the middle of December until the first week of April.
- holiday suite (unit price): From € 48,00 until € 60,00 (per night)
2. January - 2. April: € 50,00 per night (min. 4 nights), 1 Week € 330,00
18. May - 20. June: € 48,00 per night (min. 3 nights), 1 Week € 300,00
21. June - 11. September: € 50,00 per night (min. 4 nights), 1 Week € 330,00
12. September - 18. October: € 48,00 per night (min. 3 nights), 1 Week € 300,00
20. December - 02.January: € 60,00 per night (min. 5 nights), 1 Week € 400,00
- Suitable for single travelers
- Suitable for business travelers
- Suitable for couples
- Suitable for children
Please get in touch for more information.
Gosau Apartment Shelbourne
+44 1493 300721
Mr Charles Shelbourne
18 Cliff Hill, Gorleston-on-sea