Hiking with Betty
- A day in the woods for the whole family
- Theme Trails (walks along the valley and discovery of Gosau's fascinating history. Highlight: Geological rarities from the Dachstein Region at Gapp's marble turner's workshop - the only one in Austria. Learn more about, in a fun and interesting way, the secret world of plants and animals who inhabit the area, Gosau's traditions and customs as well as old tales of Gosau)
Events for children
Discover nature with all the senses
- Woodland discovery for visitors of all ages<//b>
- Knowledge: Why is every child's favourite word "why"?
- Nature Games: Puzzles, memorizing the names of flowers and many more guessing games out in the fresh air
- Adventure: Whether it's a long strenuous activity or creeping around in the woods - everything is a great adventure for children.
The following photo gallery can be navigated with the arrow keys (left, right).
- Detours from the marked paths and trails allow you to discover some of the loveliest beauty spots which otherwise remain un-noticed.
- Admire the beauty of crystal clear lakes and the incredible diversity of nature
- Tours for the more experienced hiker to high mountain summits
- Walking through mountain pastures with opportunities to sample traditional, home-cooked food
- Alpine Tours up to the glacier
Reserve your place on any of the tours at Tourist Information in Gosau or by contacting Bettina Jehle directly.