Come in our tourist office and you will get all the information you need for a perfect holiday in the region.
In winter you can hire sledge in the tourist office in Gosau.
In summer, the tourist office also becomes a hiking test center. This means that you can borrow for free everything that belongs to hiking. You can test everything from the hiking test center for a pass and a deposit of € 50.00 each.
Tourist Information Gosau
powered by TOURDATA
Here you can find the opening times.
Accessibility / arrival
* Salzburg - Highway A1 – Exit Thalgau – Bad Ischl – Gosau
* Vienna - Highway A1 – Exit Regau – Bad Ischl – Gosau
* Villach - exit Golling or St. Martin - direction Gosau
* Graz - Liezen - Bad Aussee - Obertraun - Gosau
By train: www.oebb.at and https://westbahn.at
* Vienna: Railway station Vienna West – Attnang Puchheim – Stainach Irdning to Steeg - Bus to Gosau
By bus from Salzburg:
*Salzburg – Bad Ischl – Gosau
- Parking space: 4
Travelling by public transport
Route planner for independent travellers
- All weather
Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter
- Toilet facility
- ground level accessible
Following areas of operation are accessible
- Toilet facility for disabled people
Central point of contact for all questions and information about a holiday in the Gosau valley. Come in our tourist office and you will get all the information you need for a perfect holiday in the region. In winter you can hire sledge in the tourist office in Gosau....