Relax on the Dachstein-Krippenstein peak
Just a few minutes from the mountain station for the Dachstein-Krippenstein cable car is the Welterbespirale viewing platform, where there are comfortable places to stop off for a rest and relaxing loungers, which invite you to repose at 2100 metres altitude on the Krippenstein.
The Welterbespirale viewing platform not only provides an unbelievable view, it also provides information about the very different World Heritage Sites and special features in terms of structures and landscapes.
And those of you who don’t just want to brush up on your geographical knowledge can also capture the experience on camera; the new photo point provides a great opportunity to do just that. Using a remote shutter release every summiteer can photograph themselves and download the image on to the Internet later on – an unforgettable memento of a wonderful day on the mountain.
Experience a 360° Tour of the Dachstein Krippenstein
During the opening times of the Dachstein Krippenstein cable car from May to October.
* Salzburg - Highway A1 – Exit Thalgau – Bad Ischl – 25 km to Obertraun
* Vienna - Highway A1 – Exit Regau – Bad Ischl – Obertraun
* Villach - exit Golling or St. Martin - Richtung Gosau - Obertraun
* Graz - Liezen - Bad Aussee - Obertraun - Obertraun
By train: www.oebb.at and westbahn.at
* Vienna: Railway station Vienna West – Attnang Puchheim – Obertraun
* Salzburg: Salzburg – Attnang Puchheim – Bad Ischl – Obertraun
By bus from Salzburg:
*Salzburg – Bad Ischl – Obertraun
- Parking space: 300
- Parking area for disabled: 5
- Bus parking space: 10
Adults: Going up and down the mountain: EUR 30,90
- All weather
- Suitable for groups
- Suitable for schools
- Suitable for kids (all ages)
- Pets allowed
- Suitable for teenagers
- Suitable for seniors
- Suitable for single travelers
- Suitable for friends
- Suitable for couples
- Suitable for children
Für Informationen beim Kontakt anfragen.