Discover a view onto the World Heritage region Hallstatt and the surrounding Alps.
Enjoy regional delicacies.
The Rudolfsturm lies at the entrance to the Hallstatt Salzberg upper valley. This medieval watchtower from the end of the 13th Century was used as the permanent home of the mining operations manager until 1954.
The top floor of the building was renovated into a museum that tells the story of Johann Georg Ramsauer, discoverer of the Hallstatt burial fields.
powered by TOURDATA
Open during the open times of the Salzbergbahn.
- 24/7 hot meals
- Indoor: 160
- Garden / Patio: 50
- Non smoking-restaurant
- Toilet facility
General price information:
Different food and drinks to different prices.
Accessibility / arrival
* Salzburg - Highway A1 – Exit Thalgau – Bad Ischl – 20 km to Hallstatt
* Vienna - Highway A1 – Exit Regau – Bad Ischl – Hallstatt
* Villach - exit Golling or St. Martin - Richtung Gosau - Hallstatt
* Graz - Liezen - Bad Aussee - Obertraun - Hallstatt
By train: www.oebb.at and https://westbahn.at
* Vienna: Railway station Vienna West – Attnang Puchheim – Hallstatt – ferry
* Salzburg: Salzburg – Attnang Puchheim – Bad Ischl – Hallstatt – ferry
By bus from Salzburg:
*Salzburg – Bad Ischl – Hallstatt
- Parking space: 450
- Bus parking space: 16
Parking feesFrom € 3,00 per hour
Fee of coach: € 20,00 per day
Travelling by public transport
Route planner for independent travellers
- All weather
- Suitable for groups
- Suitable for kids (all ages)
- Pets allowed
Spring, Summer, Autumn
Other special suitabilities:
Für Informationen beim Kontakt anfragen.
Welcome to the Rudolfsturm! Discover a view onto the World Heritage region Hallstatt and the surrounding Alps. Enjoy regional delicacies. The Rudolfsturm lies at the entrance to the Hallstatt Salzberg upper valley. This medieval watchtower from the end of...