Welcome to the Rudolfsturm!
Discover a view onto the World Heritage region Hallstatt and the surrounding Alps.
Enjoy regional delicacies.
The Rudolfsturm lies at the entrance to the Hallstatt Salzberg upper valley. This medieval watchtower from the end of the 13th Century was used as the permanent home of the mining operations manager until 1954.
The top floor of the building was renovated into a museum that tells the story of Johann Georg Ramsauer, discoverer of the Hallstatt burial fields.
Open during the open times of the Salzbergbahn.
- 24/7 hot meals
- Indoor: 160 Number of seats
- Garden / Patio: 50 Number of seats
- Non smoking-restaurant
- Toilet facility
Different food and drinks to different prices.
The public parking is directly in the district Lahn - Echerntal near the cable car station! You take the cable car up to the mountain to the Rudolfsturm.
* Salzburg - Highway A1 – Exit Thalgau – Bad Ischl – 20 km to Hallstatt
* Vienna - Highway A1 – Exit Regau – Bad Ischl – Hallstatt
* Villach - exit Golling or St. Martin - Richtung Gosau - Hallstatt
* Graz - Liezen - Bad Aussee - Obertraun - Hallstatt
By train: www.oebb.at and https://westbahn.at
* Vienna: Railway station Vienna West – Attnang Puchheim – Hallstatt – ferry
* Salzburg: Salzburg – Attnang Puchheim – Bad Ischl – Hallstatt – ferry
By bus from Salzburg:
*Salzburg – Bad Ischl – Hallstatt
- Parking space: 450
- Bus parking space: 16
From € 3,00 per hour Fee of coach: € 20,00 per day
- All weather
- Suitable for groups
- Suitable for kids (all ages)
- Pets allowed
+43 6136 8811
Mr Richard Praszta
+43 6136 8811