The hut Adamek is the meeting point for friends of mountaineering!
The hut Adamek is at 2.196 m and has an unrivaled position at the glacier of the Dachstein! Once the hut was enclosed of the glacier, now it's the meeting point of alpinists, hikers, rock climbers or groups.
It just takes you a few minutes to reach the front end of the glacier. In an hour you reach the first glacier tongues.
At the hut you can stay overnight in a camp or in rooms. Reservation per telephone or e-mail!
- Breakfast room
- Garden / Patio
2196 mAccessibility / arrival
You reach the hut Adamek in about 4 hours by feet from the Lower Gosau lake. Parking area at the Lower Gosau Lake.
The hut is open from the middle of June to the end of September. When the weather is good, it may be open from the 25th May to the 6th October.
- NK Edelweiss
- Doubleroom: From € 25,00 until € 38,00 (per person/night)
- Multiple bedroom: From € 6,00 until € 30,00 (per person/night)
- Camp beds / mattress dormitory: From € 6,00 until € 25,00 (per person/night)
prices on request www.adamek.at or Tel. +43 664 5473481
- Suitable for groups
- Pets allowed
- Suitable for single travelers
- Suitable for families
- Suitable for friends
- Suitable for couples
Für Informationen beim Kontakt anfragen.
- Starting point (foot marches): You reach the hut Adamek in about 4 hours by feet from the Lower Gosau lake. Parking area at the Lower Gosau Lake.
- Duration of ascent (Foot march): 4h
- Sanitary facilities