Welcome to our 118 year traditional restaurant!
We serve our guests with regional delicacies from the Salzkammergut. Our restaurant is known for a great offer of wonderful game from the mountains around the Dachstein and of course for the fresh fish from Lake Hallstatt and the streams in the area. It is not without reason that we are regarded by locals and tourists alike as the 'fish restaurant' in the inner Salzkammergut Region.
Different Fish- and Barbecue dishes invite you to have a nice evening in Hallstatt. We are looking foward to welcome you!
Our house is open all season. In Winter we have 2 closing days.
- Own products
11.30 a.m. - 2.30 p.m.
5.30 a.m. - 10.30 p.m.
- Indoor: 80 Number of seats
- Garden / Patio: 20 Number of seats
- guest / beer garden on site
- High chairs for children
- Toilet facility
- private party available
- table reservation available
Visa Mastercard Diners Club JCB Debit card Cash
The restaurant is located on the picturesque market sqare directly in the center of Hallstatt.
* Salzburg - Highway A1 – Exit Thalgau – Bad Ischl – 20 km to Hallstatt
* Vienna - Highway A1 – Exit Regau – Bad Ischl – Hallstatt
* Villach - exit Golling or St. Martin - Richtung Gosau - Hallstatt
* Graz - Liezen - Bad Aussee - Obertraun - Hallstatt
By train: www.oebb.at and https://westbahn.at
* Vienna: Railway station Vienna West – Attnang Puchheim – Hallstatt – ferry
* Salzburg: Salzburg – Attnang Puchheim – Bad Ischl – Hallstatt – ferry
By bus from Salzburg:
*Salzburg – Bad Ischl – Hallstatt
- Parking space: 450
- Bus parking space: 16
From € 3,00 per hour Fee of coach: € 20,00 per day
- All weather
- Suitable for groups
- Suitable for seniors
- Suitable for single travelers
- Suitable for friends
- Suitable for couples
Für Informationen beim Kontakt anfragen.
- ground level accessible
- handicapped accessible lift
- Toilet facility for disabled people in the restaurant area
- Genussland Oberösterreich – Land of Flavours
- Saline Alps (fish restaurants)
+43 6134 8246
+43 6134 8246 - 7
Mr Mag. Josef Peter Zauner
+43 6134 8246
+43 6134 8246 - 8