Welcome to one of the oldest restaurants in Hallstatt!
You will find us next to the waterfall at Muehlbach. We serve hearty, regional dishes as well as Italian specialities and home made pizzas.
On Mondays and from Wednesday till Saturday open from 3.30 p.m..
Hot food from 4.00 p.m. - 9.00 p.m.
- Indoor: 50 Number of seats
- Garden / Patio: 20 Number of seats
- Toilet facility
Price on request.
* Salzburg - Highway A1 – Exit Thalgau – Bad Ischl – 20 km to Hallstatt
* Vienna - Highway A1 – Exit Regau – Bad Ischl – Hallstatt
* Villach - exit Golling or St. Martin - Richtung Gosau - Hallstatt
* Graz - Liezen - Bad Aussee - Obertraun - Hallstatt
By train: www.oebb.at and westbahn.at
* Vienna: Railway station Vienna West – Attnang Puchheim – Hallstatt – ferry
* Salzburg: Salzburg – Attnang Puchheim – Bad Ischl – Hallstatt – ferry
By bus from Salzburg:
*Salzburg – Bad Ischl – Hallstatt
Parking place P2 (about 1,4 km away from the restaurant) 1 hours: € 3,00 Fee of coach: € 20,00 per day
- All weather
- Suitable for kids (all ages)
Please get in touch for more information.