Welterbeblick - viewing platform
Experience the unique Dachstein Panorama barrier free!
Just a few hundred meters from the mountain station of the Dachstein Krippenstein cable car is the "Welterbeblick". At the viewpoint the mountains in the surrounding are explained with information panels and there is also the opportunity to explore the Dachstein with binoculars.
During the opening times of the Dachstein Krippenstein cable car.
- opened daily
* Salzburg - Highway A1 – Exit Thalgau – Bad Ischl – 25 km to Obertraun
* Vienna - Highway A1 – Exit Regau – Bad Ischl – Hallstatt - Obertraun
* Villach - exit Golling or St. Martin - Richtung Gosau - Hallstatt - Obertraun
* Graz - Liezen - Bad Aussee - Obertraun - Hallstatt - Obertraun
* Vienna: Railway station Vienna West – Attnang Puchheim – Obertraun
* Salzburg: Salzburg – Attnang Puchheim – Bad Ischl – Obertraun
By bus from Salzburg:
*Salzburg – Bad Ischl – Hallstatt - Obertraun
Timetable for train and bus: www.oebb.at
- Parking space: 300
- Parking area for disabled: 5
- Bus parking space: 10
- All weather
- Suitable for groups
- Suitable for kids (all ages)
- Suitable for pushchairs
- Pets allowed
- Suitable for teenagers
- Suitable for seniors
- Suitable for single travelers
- Suitable for friends
- Suitable for couples
- Suitable for children
Completely suitable for wheelchairs. The object complies with the legally stipulated ÖNORM.
- Restaurant / coffee shop
- Toilet facility for disabled people in the restaurant area
- Terrace / balcony
- Outside area